Friday, March 13, 2009

PRO life story

I play an online game called Ragnarok Online, I'm the last of my group here in Davao city who still plays, my friends already quited. How I started was funny, at the first glance I said big deal. But my friend found it amazing, so I gave it a try then that's how I was hooked. I played only once a week back then during the time Chaos and Loki were the only servers, since my family was strict and I could only go out on Saturdays. My first character was a merchant in the Chaos server since I wanted to be a millionaire online, bad choice of starting since merchants were crappy fighters back then and I play only once a week, every one else was level 70 already and I was stuck at 30. People said why not quit? I said nah! just need more time. When bots finally apeared I wanted to give it a try. I had a theif back then lv 40, but since I had no computer I had to pay my classmate for a bot service Php 100 a week, sad thing was I had Php 20 a week as allowance so it took me a while to save for one week, it became a Rouge . Sad thing I was hacked a few months later. I eventaully moved to the newest server back then Thor. I was happy for a while with my rouge. but I eventally quited for lack of funds. A few months later, I joined the new free to play valkyrie server, but eventually quited a few weeks lated due to the fact that it was a PK server and high leveled people just sit at entrances. Currently I rejoined RO when I heared that the old Thor server became the new free to play Valhalla server. And I still played up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment